Masters Programmes @HHZ
Term or two-term projects conducted by students.
Coding Challenge blog post about the SCM as a Data Product project
- Summary blog post about the HHZ project day (winter term 2016/17)
- SCM as a Data Product: Student research project presenting the masters programme Services Computing as data product.
- Cognitive Event Correlation: A cognitive event handling service for preventing unnecessary code activations on serverless platforms utilizing only relevant events.
- Business model crunching: A computer aided approach for Lean Canvas creation. Try it online.
- IoT by Numb3rs: Student research project investigating plausibility and evolution of IoT infographic figures.
Results of hackathons conducted in masters programmes SCM and DBM.
Services Computing (SCM)
- Summary blog post about the cross-educational hackathon on blockchain enabled energy microgrids together with the electrical engineering department (DEE & IoT, summer term 2018)
- Blockchain enabled P2P transactions within an energy microgrid
- Step to to establish a blockchain laboratory environment at the Reutlingen University to study and develop applications
- Summary blog post about the hackathon on IoT across various Digital Areas of Life (IoT, summer term 2018)
- Five projects illustrate how IoT spans across Smart Home and Smart Shop
- Demonstrators allow us to justify activities in ongoing research projects
- Summary blog post about Smart Environments hackathon (IoT, winter term 2017/18)
- Three projects add new IoT services to the Smart Environments
- Alexa and wireless sensors enable embedded services seamlessly support students’ actitivies
- Summary blog post about Smart Environments hackathon (IoT, summer term 2017)
- Five projects for building Smart Environments to support various teaching and learning activities
- Utilizing the sensor devices from the last hackathon on a sensor instrumented room
- Summary blog post about hackathon projects (IoT, winter term 2016/17)
- Beacons: Investigate BLE beacon applications to support students and lectures at the HHZ
- Real-World “Likes”: Transfering the Twitter/Facebook concept of “Likes” into the real world
- Summary blog post about hackathon projects (IoT, summer term 2017)
Digital Business Management (DBM)
- Summary blog post about the Living Lab Process for developing IoT Apps (IoT, winter term 2017/18)
- Three hackathon projects show how to apply the living lab process to innovate on new IoT applications
- Utilize mock-up prototypes and transform your environment into a living lab
- Summary blog post about the IoT Blockchain hackathon (IoT, winter term 2016/17)
- IoT and Blockchain: Making a car’s milage performance more transparent using IoT and blockchain technology.
Lectures take place every term at the HHZ and the Reutlingen University. Some of them are organized as Data Driven Lectures (DDL).
Masters programme SCM “Services Computing” (HHZ)
DDL Type: Smart Environment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Masters programme DBM “Digital Business Management” (HHZ)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data and Analytics
Bachelor programme “Wirtschaftsinformatik” (Reutlingen University)
DDL Type: Kanban, Retrospectives, Opinion polls
- Software engineering
- Computer networks